said Tomas, a smallholder and tailor in a remote village in Mozambique, hours from the nearest town. Like many smallholders around the world, he keeps what he earns hidden away because he doesn’t have access to a bank account. CGAP has engaged with thousands of smallholders over the years to learn about how financial services can help them reach their goals.
Recent Blog Posts
- Medicalchain Launches MyClinic.com Telemedicine Platform
- TeleMedicine and the digital divide
- More Inclusive Transportation
- Largest Urban Rooftop Farm in Europe, a demonstration of the circular economy
- Kora Unlocks Economic Growth in Emerging Markets With its Blockchain Based Platform For a More Inclusive Financial System