Demographic change is changing the face of working life across the EU. The increased demand on a shrinking pool of workers to provide for the social needs of an ageing population is leading to increases in the employment rate of older workers and a lengthening of working life. This new report from Eurofound on Working conditions of workers of different ages uses data from the latest European Working Conditions Survey in order analyse the different factors contributing to workers deciding to continue working in later life.
Recent Blog Posts
- Medicalchain Launches MyClinic.com Telemedicine Platform
- TeleMedicine and the digital divide
- More Inclusive Transportation
- Largest Urban Rooftop Farm in Europe, a demonstration of the circular economy
- Kora Unlocks Economic Growth in Emerging Markets With its Blockchain Based Platform For a More Inclusive Financial System